Lithuania has set an ambitious goal of becoming a regional centre of excellence in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. In addition, the Bank of Lithuania constantly advises financial market participants, as well as E – Money license in Lithuania and PI in Lithuania, develops official positions. More about What requirements E- Money Institution in Lithuania needs to follow read here.
Further we are introducing you with Electronic Money Institution in Lithuania for sale. Similar to E-Money license holder in UK E-Money license in Lithuania has permission to:
- issuing of electronic money;
- Distribution and redemption of electronic money;
- Services enabling cash to be placed on a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account;
- Money remittance;
- Execution of payment transactions;
- Issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment;
- Services enabling cash withdrawals from a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account.
Possibility to acquire the Electronic Money Institution in Lithuania buying 100% shares of the Company. More about the EMI in Lithuania:
- 7 persons working;
- More than 5000 clients;
- IBAN accounts, Mastercard debit cards;
- Centralink connection via Lithuania Central bank;
- IT own, Backoffice, mobile app
Sales price of the Electronic Money Institution in Lithuania is 6 million EUR + Capital/Cash on top.
If you would like to know more details about this offer and options to acquire Electronic Money Institution in UK, Lithuania and Malta for sale, we will be glad to provide you our assistance.
To find out more detailed information about this opportunity and acquiring Electronic Money Institution in Lithuania, do not hesitate to contact our lawyers in Baltic at:
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +371 67240090