- Intellectual property registration in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Patent renewals in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Trademark annuities in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Trademark refusals in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
Trademark registration in the European Union
Trademark search in the European Union
Intellectual law in Baltics
- International trademark registration
- Gambling law in Latvia
- Advertising law in Latvia
University of Latvia, Faculty of Law – LL.B. (2016-2019)
Gencs Valters Law Firm
Lawyer's assistant (since July, 2019)
Get your FREE Copy
of Guide to do Business in the Baltics
About Valters Gencs
In many regards, Latvian advocate Valters Gencs is the archetypal modern Baltic attorney – US educated, willing to take a commercial risk with his firm, which has been successfully operating for almost 16 years.
Our team consists of knowledgeable and experienced advocates, lawyers and tax consultants in the Baltic States. Our professionals will find the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Gencs Valters Law Firm has a 20-year practical experience in legal services, tax consulting, mergers and acquisitions, banking law, finance consulting, corporate, intellectual property, immigration and litigation.