- Intellectual property law in Latvia Lithuania, Estonia
- Copyrights in Latvia Lithuania, Estonia
- Patent law in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Patent validation in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Trademark registration in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Trademark renewal in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Design registration in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- International Trademark registration in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Criminal law in Latvia
- Admiralty and Maritime Law in Latvia
- Alternative dispute resolution law in Latvia
- Contract law in Latvia
- Antitrust law in Latvia
- International law in Latvia
- Trademark and design registration in European Union
Riga Graduate School of Law, International and European law LL.M. (2015-2017);
Riga Graduate School of Law, Law and Diplomacy B.A. (2011-2014);
University of Barcelona, Faculty of law, Erasmus mobility program (2012-2013).
Gencs Valters Law Firm, Lawyer (since 2016);
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, Senior desk officer (2014-2015).
English and Latvian
Get your FREE Copy
of Guide to do Business in the Baltics
About Valters Gencs
In many regards, Latvian advocate Valters Gencs is the archetypal modern Baltic attorney – US educated, willing to take a commercial risk with his firm, which has been successfully operating for almost 16 years.
Our team consists of knowledgeable and experienced advocates, lawyers and tax consultants in the Baltic States. Our professionals will find the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Gencs Valters Law Firm has a 15-year practical experience in legal services, tax consulting, mergers and acquisitions, banking law, finance consulting, corporate, intellectual property, immigration and litigation.