- Value added tax in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Interest tax in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Business profit tax in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Property tax in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Banking and Finance Law in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Personal income tax Law in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Corporate income tax Law in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Tax audit in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Public finance law in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
Law School, The Banking Institution of Higher Education (2006);
higher professional education - 2000; professional master's degree in Economics - 2002).
Gencs Valters Law Firm, Tax advisor (since 2001);
The State Revenue Service, Appeals department, tax inspector (1999-2001);
Auditor company- Tax advisor (2001-2002).
English, Latvian and Russian
Get your FREE Copy
of Guide to do Business in the Baltics
About Valters Gencs
In many regards, Latvian advocate Valters Gencs is the archetypal modern Baltic attorney – US educated, willing to take a commercial risk with his firm, which has been successfully operating for almost 16 years.
Our team consists of knowledgeable and experienced advocates, lawyers and tax consultants in the Baltic States. Our professionals will find the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Gencs Valters Law Firm has a 15-year practical experience in legal services, tax consulting, mergers and acquisitions, banking law, finance consulting, corporate, intellectual property, immigration and litigation.